Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lazy Saturday.....


I'm itching to do something creative....

I haven't done very much today and, although I am trying to rest because I have a cold, I just want to clean and photograph and write.

The house is completely trashed (you try living with 2 children, 3 dogs, and two grown men - not including my brother and mama who are in china right now). I should be cleaning it.... I WANT to be cleaning it....

But instead I'm staring out the window at the gray sky. I wish it would pour rain.

I would grab my camera, load my babies up in the car, and chase the storm.

We get so little rain this time of year... it seems like the most interesting thing in the world right now.

It's not even sprinkling yet...

I guess I'll settle for a lazy Saturday in my messy house....

No comments: