Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Help!

Since we live with my parents, and there are quite a few of us to feed, my mama and I have a plan to make (and freeze) lots and lots of meals for the weeks following Daisy's birth.

Dilemma Number One: I have zero desire to cook anything - even pasta - these days.

Dilemma Number Two: Half of us are vegans and the other half are carnivores.

So, to all of my sweet friends who ENJOY cooking, HELP! We need simple, vegan friendly meal ideas! I'd really like to be able to spend a day putting everything together so that we can relax knowing that meals are covered!

Since Joe and my parents will be taking over all of my regular jobs - school drop offs and pick ups, lunches, laundry, cleaning and Judah duty - I'm hoping dinner will be one less thing to worry about! :)

If you have any ideas or recipes, post them as a comment and I will be ETERNALLY grateful!

LOVE to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

slow cooker