Friday, December 17, 2010

Free

I just thought this was worth reposting.....

{December 17, 2008
}



If I were a free woman I would fill my heart with beauty and move unrestrained.

I would engage in a whirlwind of strength, opening my heart to new horizons and expectations.


I would get in my car and drive until I couldn't find myself.

I would set aside my fear and my inhibitions and I would attempt flight.


I would collapse every night, gloriously tired from every act of courage.

I would run and when I ran out of breath, I would push a little further.

I would open new doors and bravely step through to the other side.

I would love like I had never been betrayed.

I would hope like I had never been disappointed.

I would crash into inspiration and let it wash over me.


I would write until my heart was empty.


I would whisper beautiful, undeniable truths to my children.


I would expect the future to be deep and full.


I would place the immense weight of my soul on the Hero of Life.


I would encourage my children to adventure.


I would encourage my husband to breath deep and take in the cool bravery of living life on this earth.


I would plant and watch things grow.

I would wake up every morning with gratitude for the sun spilling in through my window.


I would sit outside and watch my children play and laugh.


I would cry without shame.


I would embrace my freedom.


If I were a free woman...


I would live like I were free.

No comments: