Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day Four!


So, I'm not as angry today. BIG sigh of relief!

I think it helped that I finally told my man why I'm mad at HIM. Now it's out. And he is gracious.

Day four is supposed to be the peak detox day; meaning only fresh juices and detox teas. I think we all know by now that I am making up my OWN cleanse as I go...

So, today was juice, tea and SOUP. Ah, soup.

We made two soups from scratch: tomato and potato. MMMMMM.....

Soup never tasted so GOOD!

Some fantastic things happened today. Soup was one of them. :)

The other fantastic thing is that Joe cleaned the carpets. This is a BIG deal.

Our dogs have mistakenly assumed that every carpet in this house is a giant piddle (and poo-poo) pad. And, for a germ freak like me, this is bad news. Last night I told Joe that I wont live here anymore if the smell doesn't go away. So, in true white knight fashion, he rented a carpet cleaner and lifted that horrible smell right out of my house!

I am currently enjoying the free, clear air in my bedroom and thanking God for such a kind husband.

All of this to say, things are lookin up....

Husbands, go all out in your love for your wives, exactly as Christ did for the church - a love marked by giving, not getting. Christ's love makes the church whole. His words evoke her beauty. Everything he does and says is designed to bring the best out of her, dressing her in dazzling white silk, radiant with holiness. And that is how husbands ought to love their wives. They're really doing themselves a favor - since they're already "one" in marriage.
Ephesians 5:25-28

No comments: