Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Heaven


We are on vacation. Beautiful, long awaited vacation.

We have been spending every day watching movies, taking walks, and playing on the beach.

The air is moist and perfect. Not too hot and not too cold. There is a slight breeze almost all of the time and the sound of the ocean echos in the background of every connection filled moment.

This is heaven. Heaven. You heard me. This. Is. Heaven.


I am becoming more and more aware of the reality of heaven. Not the fluffy, harp in hand type of heaven, but the heaven of Hope and Expectation.

I am convinced that heaven is life as it was meant to be lived.

Beaches, fresh and filling food, laughter, connection, joy, barbeques, fireworks, hammocks, and long walks through His creation.

So, this week, I am tasting heaven.

Something Divine and powerful has touched earth and has filled my heart with hope.


We are always saying, “Don’t you wish this could last forever?”
Ah. It will.

No comments: